Updated Tablist and Support for 1.16.4

PrinceBunBun981

PrinceBunBun981

System Administrator
PrinceBunBun981
PrinceBunBun981
Guardian
Tablist Update
We've been working on a new and improved tablist design, and it's finally time to release it. This tablist comes with more useful features, just take a look!

1604446276560.png

With this new tablist, each server will have specific information shown for that server. It also has various player information that is shown for you, including the Version you're playing on, your Ping, your Balance, and many others. Information can be added and removed at any time and can be different for each server. Also all any events that are currently going on will show in the tablist.
It's still somewhat in progress, but for the most part it is completed. Things will be added or removed as time goes on. Make sure to let us know if you like the change, as always feel free to put your comments or opinions in the replies to the thread.

--------------------------------------------------
Support for 1.16.4
Also, since Minecraft version 1.16.4 was released a day or so ago, we've added support for it, you should be able to join with the new version now. If you encounter any issues please be sure to make a bug report here.​

Miss_Mimo

Miss_Mimo

Helper
Miss_Mimo
Miss_Mimo
Helper
I personally prefer the older version of the tablist, the information being at the side of the screen is a bit distracting. Maybe if the information about claimblocks, balance etc. was below your online time and the current date it would be less distracting to me

Rosevine

Rosevine

Helper
Rosevine
Rosevine
Helper
I personally prefer the older version of the tablist, the information being at the side of the screen is a bit distracting. Maybe if the information about claimblocks, balance etc. was below your online time and the current date it would be less distracting to me
I agree that the tablist can be distracting at times, especially with the information overload. But, most of the time, you're only going to use the tablist for a specific reaoson (like seeing who's online/what server somebody's on/the info on the right) so you'll only be focusing on that. Because of this, I think that it'll be fine, but I do agree that it'll take a little getting used to.